Welcome to Dilco
We Print the Products that Sell Yours™
Dilco® is the go-to custom printer for some of the largest corporations in the world when they need shelf wobblers, aisle violators, window clings, cooler clings, sticker hang tags, and bottle neckers. We specialize in screen printing, digital printing and UV offset printing, custom die cutting, and free templates for download. We'll tell you which products to use, provide step-by-step instructions for preparing your art files for printing, and design tips to set you apart from your competitors. That's why most of our clients become clients for life.
DOs, DON'Ts, and HOW TOs
Have a look around our site. We'll show you what we sell, tell you how we made it and why it was successful. We'll give you the dos and don'ts and the how-tos. We'll tell you which product is better for your application and why. Our success is based on yours. That's the reason nearly 90% of our business is repeat business. We build and maintain trust.
Use the menu at the left for specific pages where you can read about all the point-of-purchase retail items we make or jump right to the samples and have a look for yourself. Many of the items we make and print also have pricing pages that include free templates to download. Below are some of the products we specialize in, the printing methods we use, and the services we offer.
CUSTOM PRINTED PRODUCTS
Our custom printed products include:
- Dilco® Clipfree® Shelf Wobblers and Double-Sided Wobblers
- Low-Tack and Static Cling Vinyl Decals
- Cooler Clings and Freezer Clings
- Double-Sided Window Clings and Push|Pull Door Clings
- Lexan® Labels and Nameplate Overlays
- Dilco® Clipfree® Aisle Violators
- Aisle Blades
- Case Cards
- Folded Shelf Talkers
- Shelf Strips, Menu Strips and Shelf Channel Cards
- Digital Full-Color Decals
- Hang Tags and Sticker Hang Tags
- Bottle Neckers
- Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Thermal Die Cut Decals and Plotter Cut
- PVC, Vinyl and Styrene Signs
- Floor Graphics and Carpet Decals
- Domed Decals
PRINTING PROCESSES WE USE
We specialize in digital printing, screen printing, and UV offset printing. We offer spot-color (Pantone PMS) printing, which we describe in detail on our Screen Printed Decals page; as well as 4-color process (CMYK) printing, which is detailed on our Full-Color Digital Decals page. Additionally, you can find information on all our printing methods, including UV printing on our Custom Plastic Signs page.
Dilco® is also the only printer that offers Clipfree® shelf wobblers, shelf talkers, and aisle violators. Our unique tabs and flaps save tons of time and money, since there are no clips to buy and nothing to assemble! We also have wholesale pricing tables for shelf wobblers, shelf strips and aisle violators with and without taped tabs.
Visit our Prepress Instructions page for detailed information on getting your artwork files ready for printing. We've included screenshots of both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in the easy-to-follow instructions. In addition, each template you download will also include dielines, bleed lines, and even a mini-tutorial with sample image. If you need help, we're here. We have one of the best Art Departments in the printing world.
SPEEDY TURN-AROUND FOR SMALL OR LARGE JOBS
We offer quick turnaround times and competitive pricing for both small and large runs. Due to popular demand, we've updated our rate pages to include low-quantity prices for shelf wobblers, shelf strips, folding shelf talkers, cooler clings, and low-tack vinyl decals. If you don't need a large run, you can still get Dilco's custom printing quality at low wholesale rates.
HOW TO GET A FREE CUSTOM QUOTE
There are several ways to get a quote on your job:
- Visit one of the pricing pages in the menu on the left (designated by the green dollar sign). These pages include:
- Diagrams with All Dimensions
- Rate Tables with Quantity Price Breaks
- Free Templates to Download
- Fill out our Free Quote form.
- Upload your artwork with quantity and any additional information.
- Email us and attach your artwork (if under 20mb).
- Give us a call at (714) 998-5266. We answer our own phones and can go over your needs.
- Come on by the shop if you're in the Orange County, CA area.
We're here Monday through Friday, between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.